Finding Soul Purpose
As humans we have magnetic integration centers which correspond to specific frequencies, colors, sounds, nerve plexi, vital glands and organs. Different cultures carry different schools of thought on how many Chakras we have, for the purpose of this article I will address a Chakra outside of the 7 Major Chakras — the 8th Chakra known as our Soul Star Chakra, or Merkaba/h.
Merkaba/h: Translates to “Light Spirit Body”— Representing the fusion of our Spirit and our Body preserved within a body of Light. This Light Body is symbolized by an 8 pointed, double tetrahedron star and is a sacred geometrical symbol and vehicle for inter-dimensional travel. Our Soul Star is a direct connection to our Higher Self and is a way to connect, tap into and explore the cosmic mind.
When we exercise our connection to our Merkaba, we enhance our connection to Spirit, to our Higher Selves and our Divine Path. Our Soul Contracted for us to learn lessons, to relieve karmic debt, to find the light within (enlighten) and to embark on a purpose or reincarnate to try again. Our mind is like a muscle; exercise and practice make it stronger. The beauty is, we are built for this… we are built to re-member why we are here and where we are meant to go with what we have within us waiting to be created, shared and honored.
How many Dimensions are there?
So inter-dimensional travel… sounds wild right? Is it really so wild to think light dissolves light? That the electrochemical signals received by our brain and interpreted by our minds would only need light to continue to transcend time? How do we find out? We dive into our Soul Ocean.
There are 12 dimensions; 3 physical and 9 temporal. Our physical body allows us to physically explore the first through third dimensions whereas our Merkaba is the key to a gateway of healing, balance, experiencing oneness, exploring realms of consciousness through meditations/visualizations. Our Soul Star helps us dissolve egotistical beliefs and programming, allows us to replace the old programming with beliefs which will serve our soul purpose. By using the sacred geometry as a guide for a visualization, one can open themselves up to downloading information from higher planes, Gods, Goddesses, Spirit Guides, Spirit Guardians, Spirit Protectors, Spirit Wisdom Keepers, Archangels, the Akashic records, Ancestors, Ancient Ones.
Our Merkaba is known to carry our soul star and noted as being 12 inches above our head. It is believed that life energy, whether it be Chi, Prana, Ki, Life force, Source energy…. enters through our Crown Chakra found at the top of our head and flows down the body like a pillar of Light. It is through our Crown Chakra and Third Eye Chakras where we may activate our mindseye in a visualization to then activate the Soul Star chakra.
For healing and balance
The Merkaba Star may be used for healing and balance. When brain, soul, heart and mind are aligned the upper 9 dimensions may be visited temporally. One way it may be utilized for Light Body Activation is through building a 12th Dimensional Shield of Divine Platinum White Light.
12-D Shield Building Visualization
- First, familiarize yourself with the 7 Major Chakras
- Then, study the Merkaba until you may vividly depict it in your minds-eye
- Next, find yourself in a comfortable position where you may reside for 15-30 minutes. This position may be laying down or sitting, standing is not recommended. The intention is to allow relaxation to wash over you while you travel into higher planes of consciousness.
- When you are ready, you may close your eyes, take a deep breath in for 4 seconds, hold for 2 seconds, exhale for 6 seconds.
- Picture yourself standing on a mystical beach of white quartz sand on both sides of you as far as your eyes can see.
- In front of you there is a mystical forest and to your back is a magical ocean, the ocean of your soul. You find comfort in having the sand between your toes, releasing any tension built up in your body through your feet.
- Hearing the wave kissed sand you begin to close your eyes and bring your awareness to the center of your brain. In the center of your brain picture your Merkaba Star. This 6 pointed star is emanating 12th dimensional platinum white light and this light shines bright in the center of your brain.
- Now with your Merkaba activated, we are going to begin traveling down your center core.
- As you travel down your center core you are going to imagine your platinum white star is clearing any stagnant energies in your chakras no longer serving. These energies will release between your legs, giving it back to Her, back to Mother Earth and this beautiful beach.
- Passing through your feet your Merkaba pierces the Earth’s crust, diving into her Mantel and resting in her Core. Here your Merkaba, recharges, reboots and rejuvenates itself.
- Giving thanks to Gaia for her guidance and loving support, your Merkaba begins to travel back up through the Earth’s mantel, crust and pauses 12 inches below your feet. This is your Earth Star Chakra.
- Here your Merkaba begins to spin counter-clockwise. As it spins counter-clockwise it gives off thousands and thousands of tiny threads of divine white light. These threads build a platinum platform just below your feet.
- With your platinum platform built your Merkaba is going to continue spinning, traveling back up through your center core, up through each chakra as a Pillar of Divine 12th Dimensional White Light.
- Passing through your Crown Chakra your Merkaba pauses 12 inches above your head, this is your Soul Star Chakra.
- At your Soul Star Chakra your Merkaba begins to spin fast and faster. As it spins faster and faster it begins to give off thousands of tiny threads of Platinum white light and those threads shoot down around you, grounding into your platinum platform.
- Here we say a Mantra for Light Body Activation;
- “I am the Soul, I am the Light Divine, I am Love, I am Will, I am Fixed Design”
- Then when you’re ready, send your Merkaba deep into the solar system, deep into the heart of the Universe… called…. Andromeda.
- Remain in the visualization until you feel called to come back, giving thanks to our Universe for its divine guidance and love.
With practicing techniques like this, we get out of it what we put into it and we open ourselves up to empowering ourselves to take charge of our destiny. The only limitations are our imaginations.