Test of Time — Telomeres
Is there a Fountain of Youth and if so… what is it at a molecular level? Well it depends… on how long our cells are programmed to live. The lifespan is directly proportional to the length of repeating DNA codes. Our DNA is coding for proteins and is made up of 23 paired chromosomes. To protect our helical DNA from unraveling there is a telomere cap of non-coding DNA sequences on the end of each chromosome, allowing protection from damage. As our cells continue to replicate and divide, the telomeres begin to shorten and continue to do so until the sequence is too short and the cell cannot divide any further. Cellular aging and dis-eases are directly related to the regulation of Telomere length and longevity.
The Hayflick Limit suggests each cell may only replicate 40-60 times before going through a programmed cell death, a process called Apoptosis. Each cell’s program is dependent upon how many times it is able to replicate and its ability to replicate is directly proportional to the length of its Telomeres. The length of Telomeres are influenced by the catalytic enzymatic cascade of Telomerase. At a molecular level our immortality lies within the telomerase.
Telomerase is an enzyme in the body responsible for adding a non-coding DNA sequence to the 3’ cap of linear chromosomes. Our Telomerase expression is linked to our lifestyle and genetic makeup. Our genes are coded by our DNA and our DNA is encoded by Light.
Our genes code for our proteins and many of our proteins are enzymes. Yet our genetics may be influenced by our environment. Epigenetics, is centered around the idea our behaviors and environments may alter the way our genes express themselves. This means, our lifestyle and our ability to adapt to stress may directly influence our longevity through altering the way telomerase expresses itself. Long periods of stress are harmful to the body on a larger scale, which broken down to a molecular level, means stress also influences our longevity.
What’s one way to manage stress? Shed more light on the matter by opening yourself up to more levels of conscious attention. The world around us actually exists because we perceive it. When we alter the way we see things, the things we see evolve with us. If our DNA is light and color is the expression of light, can one alter telomerase expression with color?
Colors are the expression of light and are evoked by our nervous systems.We see colors because our eyes have specialized receptors (photoreceptors) in the retina called Cones. These photoreceptors are responsible for absorbing red, green and blue light color photons. The spectrum of visible light our human eyes are adapted to interpret is a combination of red, green and blue light photon whereas other animals, like birds, have highly specialized cones to see spectrums of UV light.
When photons reach the retina they are transduced into chemical signals communicating with the brain and allowing us to interpret the world around us through a spectrum of visible light frequencies. The visible light spectrum is a collection of electromagnetic (EM) waves within 380 to 700 nm. We have the ability to integrate EM waves because we are EM beings of light, color and sound.
We have electromagnetic centers in our bodies called Chakras. Each Chakra pertains to different frequencies, wavelengths and colors of light. The 3 primary colors are combined into the 7 colors of the rainbow aligning with the widely adopted belief of 7 Major Chakras.
- Chakra — energy centers of the body, associated with various colors, nerve plexi, glands, emotions and organs
- Light — energy with potential to take many forms
- Photon — quantum particle of light, also known as an elementary particle of nature
- Wavelength — the distance horizontally measured between two peaks in a wave
- Violet — shortest wavelength and highest frequency ranging from 400-420nm
- Associated with the Crown Chakra, Pituitary Gland (Master Gland)
- Found between Indigo and invisible Ultraviolet on the EM spectrum
- Symbolizes spirituality, imagination, dreams, future
- Soothes and promotes harmony of emotional center of the brain
- Increases supernatural psychic abilities
- Promotes compassion, sensitivity for self and others
*If we experience a resistance to violet it may be because we are experiencing creative blockages and may display resistance to authority.
What if colors are therapeutic? Do you ever notice the different colors of clothing you choose to wear each day? Do you notice patterns of what color clothing you wear in relation to how you are feeling? Color thearpy, also known as Chromotherapy, is based off of the concept different colors can evoke different emotions. This concept is used often with marketing and Using specific colors can scientifically adjust one’s body to frequencies that will bring the body into alignment and vitality.
This occurs because different regions of our bodies are neurologically responsible for assimilating different spectrums of light. For example, Violet is associated with our Crown Chakra and is known for symbolizing imagination and spirituality. The Crown Chakra is associated with the color violet, the Pituitary gland and Crown of our head. The color Violet may be intentionally used to calm the nervous system by promoting hormonal balance of the pituitary gland, also known as the Master Gland.
The Master Gland
The pituitary gland is rests in the Sella Turcica (Turkish Saddle of the Sphenoid bone) at the base of the cranium and is in charge of controlling functions of other endocrine glands in the body. It has direct contact with an anastamosis of arteries known as the Circle of Willis. The Circle of Willis allows for collateral blood flow circluation to reach both front and back of the cerebrum along with the cerebellum and pons.
Our bodies are regulated by hormones. Hormones are the chemical messengers signaling an emotional response to an event. If any of our hormones are out of balance, our emotions are out of balance. More specifically the Pituitary gland sends out chemical messengers to;
- Thryoid gland
- Adrenal glands
- Gonads (ovaries and testes)
Color therapy has been suggested to have positive impacts on different dis-eases such as;
- Poor Academic Performance
- Aggressive/confrontational behavior
- High Blood pressure
If our Master Gland is out of balance, hormonal control over our body is also out of balance. When our hormones are out of balance, our emotions run awry and our body is left to adapt to stress the best it can with what it has to work with. What can be done to alleviate stress? Shine more light on the matter… in fact, violet light to be exact.
So How is Violet Vital?
Violet is associated with the 7th Major Chakra, the Crown Chakra. The element of this chakra is thought and it is thought to be the seed of enlightenment. It gives rise to awareness of what we perceive as the mind. Our mind is multi-leveled; subconscious, conscious and superconscious. Our body is our subconscious mind, so in order to find health within, we must dive within.
Our mind and experiences come together in finding a meaning response for everything and the meaning we give something feeds our beliefs about it. These beliefs become our master programming. In order to re-write the programming, we can utilize meditations or visualizations specifically targeting our master gland, crown chakra, thoughts and awareness. How? Using visualizations to activate the pituitary gland with violet light.
Vitalism is the concept that the power that made the body, heals the body. An organism is self-sustaining, self-determined and self-regulating. It holds the belief that there is a governing intelligence orchestrating life within us outside of our conscious control. This means, we inherently have within us all the tools and resources to heal ourselves. What heals us, is divine intelligence.
Let’s call this Divine intelligence, Elixir. This magical potion is constantly orchestrating a beautiful concert playing One Song as the Universe. By connecting and tapping into this Elixir we are able to access healing potential in the form of love and light… as photons. How does one call upon this Elixir to drink from its heavenly nectar? By calling to St. Germain and the Violet Flame. How do we call upon someone we cannot see? We real-eyes we can see them, from within.
When we think about a memory from a past event, where is it “seen,” for even blind people can still “see.” Our Pineal gland is our Mindseye, Thirdeye and 6th Major Chakra. When we close our eyelids and bring a picture to awareness with our conscious mind, we are activating our pineal gland to see beyond linear time.
If we can activate our pineal gland to see beyond linear time, we are able to heal records of our past lives. When we heal records, we heal all those that come before us and after us, as we are all interconnected in the cosmic mind.
When we begin to observe our thoughts (Crown Chakra) we are able to use both the Mindseye and the Master Gland in manifesting a desired outcome. Techniques such as meditation and visualization, allow a space for healing through activation of the pineal gland which in turns, opens up time travel. Re-visiting memories takes us back to the past where we leave the present moment.
When we are in perpetual states of stress and worry, we are constantly taken out of the NOW moment of manifestation and into a predictable future based on past events. The Crown Chakra is the energy center for manifestation and we have the innate ability to manifest health and vitality. We have the innate ability, to live longer thriving lifestyles creating our own Fountains of Youth from within.
St. Germain and the Violet Flame
There are dimensions to healing. We live in a universe built of 12 Dimensions. Our bodies reside in the first 3, our mind and soul are able to communicate and integrate light from the other 9 dimensions. The violet fire may be used as a healing elixir to bring our soul to union with Spirit and heal records from past lives. It is important to always set an intention so that the Ascended Masters, Archangels, Elementals and Angels of the 7th ray may help you achieve your highest and most best good.
With healing, our only limitations are our imaginations. We are elemental beings of alchemy, we have the ability to transmute and transform. Our ability to harness our own magic, stems from our connection to nature and the cosmos. Our Earth is calling to us to wake up to our own Divine Right to Light. First, we burn away that which no longer serves us in order to call in our highest and most best good.
How do we burn away old programs? Fire of course. Fire is cleansing, it has the power to cleanse away our fears. A violet fire, has the ability to cleanse our bodies of fears and call in our power of manifestation. So where does this violet fire come from?
Part ONE: 12D Shield building
Lightwork sends out beacons and those beacons can be picked up by tricksters and lower dimensional beings of the fourth dimension. Before beginning the Vital Violet Elixir visualization, we are first going to shield ourselves from any outside influences, any tricksters which may be attracted to our beacon.
The shield allows us to clear our chakras, grounding ourselves into the Earth before astral traveling and guides us to call in HELP from higher dimensional beings. We are going to build a 12th Dimensional Platinum White Shield through a Part ONE visualization and then move onto Part TWO.
- First we call upon Archangels Michael and Metatron to help and guide us. Someone once told me our Angels are walking around with “Out of work signs” waiting for us to call upon them for aid. It’s as simple as saying “Archangels Michael and Metatron; Help me! Help me! Help me!”
- Then we set an intention for the session. One way of practicing the Law of Attraction is praying to the Angels for the “Most Benevolent Outcome.”
- “Dear Angels I pray today I attain the Most Benevolent Outcome in healing records from my past lives, bringing me closer to the Union with Spirit and growing my body younger. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.”
- Always give gratitude.
Once help arrives, we move onto the visualization
Merkaba, Soul Star Visualization
- Closing your eyes, take a deep breath in and let it out.
- Imagine you are standing on a white quartz sand beach, you hear the waves kissing the sand and the breeze in the trees. You wiggle your toes to feel the sand between them. To your back is your Soul Ocean.
- Standing on near your Soul Ocean, picture your Merkaba Star floating 12 inches above your head. It is the size of an orange and begins to glow a bright white light.
- Keeping your focus on your floating Soul Star, begin decreeing “I am the Soul, I am the Light Divine, I am Love, I am Will, I am Fixed Design” — this invocation activates our light body and Merkaba star. As you chant this invocation, begin seeing your Merkaba star shining brighter and brighter. Giving out 12th dimensional platinum white light.
- Now allow the soul star to fall with grace until it lands into the center of your brain
- Pausing for a moment, allow your brain to absorb the divine white light. Notice any energies that may be clearing, notice them as they pass through your brain with ease. As they clear they drop down and go back to the Earth between your legs.
- Now the Merkaba is going to begin traveling down, piercing the Earth’s crust, mantel and diving into her core. Here it recharges, reboots and rejuvenates itself. Pause for a moment and give gratitude to Mother Earth and her love.
- Rebooted the Merkaba begins to travel back up through the Earth pausing 12 inches below your feet. This is your Earth Star Chakra.
- Here your Merkaba begins to spin counterclockwise and as it spins counterclockwise it is going to give off thousands and thousands of tiny threads of divine white light. These threads begin to build a platinum platform 3ft in Diameter.
- Once your platinum platform is built, your Merkaba is going to begin traveling back up through your center core. This time as a pillar of 12th dimensional divine white light.
- Passing through your third eye and crown chakra the Merkaba is going to pause 3ft above your head.
- Here your Merkaba begins to pick up momentum, spinning faster and faster. As it spins it gives of thousands of tiny radiations of divine white light and these threads shoot down around you, grounding into your platinum platform and shielding you in 12th Dimensional divine white light.
- Visualize sealing your Aura in White and Blue Light — while praying decreeing “I AM Presence, the Presence of GOD” visualize a dazzling white light from above you filling your aura.
* When diving into our inner planes we can astral travel, this occurs in the fourth dimension and there may be dark entities which try to influence us or imprint on our aura. It is important to shield yourself.
Expand the Dimensions
Now that the shield is built in a 3ft by 3ft grid, it is time to allow it to expand into a pillar that is 6ft in Diameter and 9ft High.
Part 2: The Vital Violet Elixir
11 minutes to heaven
Once the 12D shield is expanded upon to reach 6ft by 9ft, we are going to begin filling our pillar with the Violet Flame
- “I call upon St Germain and the Angels of the 7th Ray to attain the most benevolent outcomes in guiding my soul back to my union with Spirit, healing past life records and growing my body younger. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
- Repeat the Mantra: I AM the Violet Fire, I AM the Purity GOD desires. As you repeat this, imagine a bright violet flame. This flame is pouring down from the heavens into your 12D pillar. This flame is alive, pulsating and moving. This flame is swirling with hues of bright purple, pink and indigo. This is the Violet Flame of St Germain.
- As your thoughts begin to stray, notice them and then return back to seeing the flame with your Mindseye
- Embody the flame, let it pour from you and seep into the sand at your feet, let it cover the ocean of your soul and shed light on your shadows. Let it allow ease to wash over you, allowing violet light to fill you with cosmic love.
- Hold this visualization for at least 11 minutes. It is recommended to do first thing in the morning, especially for astral travelers.
- When you are done gently ask the Holy Ones to return back to the love and light with Spirit until you call upon them again. Ask for a physical sign that they have left.
If believing is seeing… and seeing is believing… can we believe anything we set our mindseye to? Our mind is one with the cosmic mind, we play this game of separation of Self and Spirit. We find ourselves in these 3D rat races of attachment to stuff and worry over that stuff. The more we worry about our stuff, the more stress we suffer through. The more stress we suffer through, the more we worry about our stuff.
By adopting a belief, everything is energy and energy is light… we are able to rise up from the darkness of suffering and move into the light of enlightenment. Our crown chakra is the lock and the key is our thoughts. Unlock your own Pandora’s box and gain more longevity. Worry takes us out of now, and ZEN is NOW so let go of the worries of when. They no longer serve you. What does serve you is love and light, absorb it… drink in the ELIXIR because YOU ARE IT. When we real-eyes we are it, we own our ability to manifest realities. If we can manifest our realities, we can manifest longevity, right? If Telomeres shorten, can they be lengthened? Well, we will know once we try.